Good Afternoon all,
Welcome back to Term 2! It was lovely to see all of the children back and raring to go this morning although I suspect there will be a few tired eyes tonight – including the teachers.
A couple of reminders for the week ahead:
- After-school Clubs start back this week. You do not require to sign a new permission slip unless your child has never attended the club before. If your child would like to attend a club – you must sign a permission slip.
- The library van will visit school tomorrow (Tuesday 30th October) – please ensure your child brings in any books they have previously borrowed to enable them to continue using this fantastic service.
- Children all welcome to come to school in costume this Wednesday 31st October. Mrs Sinclair has a fun Halloween afternoon planned for all classes.
- Please ensure you have paid your child’s pantomime trip in full by Thursday 1st November at the very latest. This is the final day for payment.
- School photographs will take place this Friday 2nd November for Nursery – Primary 7. If you wish to have a younger sibling who is not in Nursery photographed – please report to the school office at 9.15am.
- Your child should’ve taken home their Christmas Card design tonight (If not, this should come tomorrow). Please can we ask for all orders including full payment to reach us by Monday 5th November. Your order must include the correct money – Mrs Nimmons is not able to give change. Please ensure you have checked the spelling of your child(ren’s) names carefully and use the amendment section to correct any mistakes.