I’m sure we say this every year but haven’t those 6 weeks passed in a flash?! Since all members of staff start back tomorrow at 9.00am, here are some reminders for you all on Tuesday.
Your child should arrive at school, in school uniform, by 9.00am and bring with them:
- A school bag
- A pair of indoor shoes clearly labelled with their name.
- Their homework folder if they took this home before the holidays.
- Library books, the library van will visit school on Tuesday 15th August. Primary 1 pupils, please remember your membership forms if you’ve not already returned them.
Other useful items:
- Gym kit – your child’s class teacher will let you know their gym days in due course but it’s helpful to always have their kit available in their tray.
- A water bottle – learning can be very thirsty work. (Please label this where possible).
- A filled pencil case – the classrooms are very well equipped but we know how exciting shopping for new stationery can be.
- Snack – pack a healthy snack for morning break or Mairi’s snack bar will be open as normal.
A calendar of events will be making its way to you in due course. In the mean time, please look at your child’s homework diary to keep up to date with events.
Remember it’s week 3 menu choices for lunches.
Lastly – label EVERYTHING!
We look forward to welcoming you all back at 9.00am on Tuesday. Don’t forget to set the alarm clocks and join the correct line 😊