What another busy term at Milton! We just can’t quite believe we are almost at the end of Term 3 already! With just 9 days to go until the holidays we have so much to squeeze in…
Dates for your diary:
- Monday 14th March – Easter egg appeal begins, all chocolate eggs of any shape or size will be gratefully received – we will be going down to the woods on an egg hunt on Tuesday 22nd March – all donations to be received by Monday 21st March
- Monday 14th March – WIN AN EASTER MINION BUNNY! Children may wish to bring 50p to school from today to guess his name. 1 guess per pupil J
- Tuesday 15th March – Cross Country Team in Invergordon for 1.30pm, good luck all!
- Friday 18th March 2.15pm P1/2 Assembly—parents welcome to see their fabulous Fairtrade Assembly!
- Saturday 19th March – North Of Scotland Cross Country at Alness Academy – Good Luck Riley!
- Saturday 19th March – Whole school FREE trip to Ross County v Caley Thistle (please visit the office if your child did not give you the slip today to pre-order tickets and seat on the bus – some were left in the cloakroom!)
- Monday 21st March – Milton Mile for Sport Relief, Medals for Fastest Mum, Fastest Dad, Fastest Teacher and Fastest P1-P7. Bring your trainers to the school at 2.00pm—all welcome! Medals will be presented at the end of term assembly.
- Monday 21st March – All children will be given a boiled egg to decorate/transform into anything they wish! THE MILTON EGG CHALLENGE BEGINS – eggs to be handed into school on Thursday 24th March!
- Monday 21st March00am – P5/6/7 to The Easter Experience at The Capstone, Alness (return permission slips asap please)
- Tuesday 22nd March – 11.00am all pupils to the woods for an EGGXCELLENT ADVENTURE!
- Wednesday 23rd March – School will be providing Tea/Coffee in the hall from 1.30pm. The end of term assembly will take place at 2.00pm, all parents/carers and friends are very welcome. Please note this is a change to the original plan. We will no longer be going to the church and our end of term assembly will take place at school instead. The minion name draw will take place following assembly.
- Thursday 24th March – School holidays begin
- TERM 4 begins on Monday 11th April
- As from Monday 11th April 2016 school meal prices have been increased by 10% as instructed by the Highland Council –
NEW PRICE: £2.30 per meal
We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone for your continued support throughout this term. We hope you are all able to join us on Wednesday 23rd March at 2.00pm!
See you on Saturday 19th for our whole school trip then Monday 21st to run a mile!