It’s hard to believe that we only have 2 weeks left at school for session 2015/2016. Time really does fly when you’re having fun.
On Friday, you should have received your child’s summary of progress for this year as well as a letter informing you of our staffing for next year, as it stands at the moment. There is also a report comment sheet which we would really appreciate you filling in and returning to school as soon as possible. Many thanks 😊
We’d like to wish our Primary Seven’s best of luck at the Academy for their transition week, we look forward to hearing all about it next week when you return for your final week as a pupil at Milton Primary School.
Some reminders for this week:
Monday 20th June
- P1 Parent Talk 9.00am- Mrs Sinclair and Miss Spicer will be talking to our future P1 parents about our plan for the coming year.
- Nursery Sports 10.30am, weather permitting.
Tuesday 21st June
- 9.30am, School Sports, Weather permitting. Please ensure your child comes prepared with a full P.E kit and appropriate footwear.
- 1.30pm Bessy Bass Show, parents welcome to return to school to share this with their children.
Wednesday 22nd June
- Transition Day for all pupils from 11.00am- 2.00pm. Pupils will meet their new teacher, where possible, and enjoy some activities in their new classes. A reminder that P1 parents are invited to join us for lunch from 12.00pm. Please let Mrs Forth or Miss McClymont know if you’d like to stay and order your lunch as soon as possible.
Last week we finished our health week with class visits to our very own Milton Primary School Spa. The pupils were encouraged to relax and learned about the importance of taking time out for themselves. The decision on which treatment to get was left entirely with the pupils and therapists simply carried out their wishes. A great day was had by all 👍🏻